The 12th annual AIA Dallas Tour of Homes, Dallas’ only city-wide home tour, showcases the work of some of the city’s most talented architectural firms, highlighting the most innovative and outstanding residential design in the area. This year’s tour and Premiere Party feature eight homes in neighborhoods across Dallas, including Oak Cliff, North Dallas, Lakewood, Preston Hollow, and Lake Highlands.
The tour highlights a range of designs, sizes, and styles, including newly built homes, renovated houses, and economically priced residences. This year, one of the homes on the tour exemplifies the “Missing Middle” concept, a way to provide diverse, affordable housing options and support walkable communities with access to public transportation.
Saturday, October 20th // 10am - 5pm
Sunday, October 21st // 10am - 5pm
Each individual patron of the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes must be wearing an official wristband to gain entry to any of the featured homes. Tickets are $25 per person, purchased in advance, or $30 purchased during the weekend of the tour. Tickets to visit individual homes may be obtained for $10 on the day of the tour and are good for that day only. Children 12 and under are free, but parents need to carry or hold their child's hand the entire time.
Beginning October 15, you can download the map and addresses for the homes here and the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes app downloadable from iTunes. Printed versions of the map will be available at all of the featured homes.
- No cameras or photographs are allowed inside the home (this includes cell phone cameras). Anyone taking photos outside or in the homes will risk the surrender of his/her ticket.
- Please remove your shoes or wear the provided booties at each featured home.
- Turn off or mute cell phones while in the homes. Please take calls outside.
- No food or drinks may be taken inside the homes.
- No smoking is allowed inside the homes or on the property. Please dispose of cigarette butts before entering the property.
- Do not open closed doors, closets, cabinets, drawers, or refrigerators.
- Do not enter areas that have been closed or blocked off.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. A child under the age of 6 must hold the hand of an adult while walking through the house.
- Please follow all street signage regarding parking and do not block driveways or walk on lawns or landscaping.
- No pets allowed.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed on the property.